Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there.

Just ordered my Scion iM today but apparently they don't have the car in stock and have to get it ordered from the factory. I very much doubt that I'll be able to get the car next week as promised by the sales guy.

Did you guys get complimentary rubber mats? I was at the same dealership last month and the sales person said that she gives out rubber mats to all her customers but not sure if it was a dealership thing or just her giving out the mats. And I forgot to ask the sales guy today about them :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got a set of their winter and summer mats. The sales guy at my dealership claimed they came standard with the iM.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I don't think they'll be able to get one from the factory within a week unless you live close to one but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum. I don't think they'll be able to get one from the factory within a week unless you live close to one but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
Thanks.

It better be worth it all the way from Japan. Dunno how long my Corolla will last haha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually picking up the car on Thursday. It was actually ready on Tuesday but they was some delay involving the new graduate rebate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts