Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Checking in from Phoenix, Arizona. i'M looking forward to purchasing my first brand new car next year, and Scion is a brand I have always been interested in. The potential for customization is appealing.

I was considering a sporty FR-S, yet I know I could use the added utility of a hatchback like the iM. An aggressive deal on a Scion xD is also a contender.

Looking forward to learning more from the community.

-- Taylor in Phoenix

·
Registered
432 Posts
I like your screen name. Clever.

What kind of customization are you considering with the iM? I am interested in the customization too.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to plenty more discussions.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I like your screen name. Clever.

What kind of customization are you considering with the iM? I am interested in the customization too.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to plenty more discussions.

Wheels, stripes, firmer suspension, maybe a louder exhaust.

Welcome to the forum.
What exactly would you need the added utility of the iM?

Carrying my dog, and bikes.

Have you taken a look at Scion customization options yet? What appeals to you most?

Are the official customization options known yet? I'm looking forward to seeing what Scion offers us.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Seeing the full concept now today I think that some stripes could look very nice on the iM. Wheels will also be a good upgrade since I expect the stock ones to be underwhelming. I might go with some window tints too.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Seeing the full concept now today I think that some stripes could look very nice on the iM. Wheels will also be a good upgrade since I expect the stock ones to be underwhelming. I might go with some window tints too.
some sort of vinyl styling from the factory would indeed look great, even some simple pinstripe that follows the belt line would be fine with me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts