Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the thread count or size for the front tow hook and/or licence plate bracket that mounts front the same spot? Here in Texas we have to have plates in front and rear, and I really don't like having to drill hIles in my front bumper haha.

·
Registered
300 Posts
If you're willing to have holes elsewhere you can try one of these hidden license plates for the bottom of your bumper. Same concept as the picture but different location.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone have the thread count or size for the front tow hook and/or licence plate bracket that mounts front the same spot? Here in Texas we have to have plates in front and rear, and I really don't like having to drill hIles in my front bumper haha.
Have you found a tow hook license plate bracket that fit yet? I've tried a couple, but they were too small of thread. Need to find something soon.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I just ordered a cheap tow hook from eBay. Might be able to modify it into something.
If there's nothing in an area easy to reach you can always try getting brackets from the hardware store to form a mount that gets within the range you need. Keep us posted on what you end up doing. Will go a long way in helping most of us.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you have gotten your toe hook can you measure the thread pitch if it fits? My IM arrives on Monday and I want to order a license plate mount myself but can't find thread pitch and diameter . Thanks
I just ordered a cheap tow hook from eBay. Might be able to modify it into something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts