Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lol.....friends find it funny. I'm relocating to DC, so I decided to downsize and sell my 2011 BMW 1M and 2010 Civic. I needed a good daily driver, but something with more utility than a civic. I stopped into a Toyota dealer and the scion caught my eye. I never envisioned myself driving a Scion, but the iM offers really good bang for the buck. Im more of a Honda guy, but the Fit was too small and the HRV was a little more than I wanted to spend. I'm enjoying the iM, but I do miss my rare 1M. Looking forward to contributing to this forum. Have a great weekend!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome!
Just remember the cost of euro maintenance and parts and you might miss it less xD.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Yeah, maintenance will be significantly cheaper I imagine. Any plans to upgrade the iM or just drive it like it is?
Probably won't let the mod bug get me on this one. I did have the windows tinted and XPel clear bra installed. I also did a minor paint correction, then optimum gloss coating on the interior piano black and exterior. Installed mug guards and the TRD air filter, too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Probably won't let the mod bug get me on this one. I did have the windows tinted and XPel clear bra installed. I also did a minor paint correction, then optimum gloss coating on the interior piano black and exterior. Installed mug guards and the TRD air filter, too.
Those are gateway mods, pretty soon you'll get on the hard stuff xD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts