Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys,

Transitioned from my very first car, a 2000 Ford Focus to a New Scion iM. I gotta say there's a lot of cool standard features that came with the iM that my old focus doesn't have. (Power windows, locks, keyless entry, backup camera, folded/blinker mirrors???, etc.) I got the demo base CVT for a $1000 less MSRP and I've been driving it for a month now. It was a great buy :D

I plan to do a bit of modding, not so much under the hood until my extended warranty ends. Will post some pics of what I have so far.

All round Ceramic Tint 35% (done)
Scion iM Rear Bumper proctector (done)
Scion Mud Guards (pending)
TRD air filter + second filter removal (pending)
interior stock lights for LEDs (pending)
LED reverse & license plate lights (pending)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mud guards made a big difference for me as I live out of town, the TRD air filter makes it sound cool, the interior LED's are nice and I too am getting ready to order LED reverse lights. These are the reverse bulbs I'm going to order. 2 Pcs 11W 6000K White 921 T10 T15 Back Up Reverse LED Light Bulbs Projector Lens | eBay

The interior LED set I got had enough to do the license plate bulbs too. As recommended by another member on here. 11x LED SMD White Conversion Map License Package Kit for 2013 2015 Toyota RAV4 | eBay

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mud guards made a big difference for me as I live out of town, the TRD air filter makes it sound cool, the interior LED's are nice and I too am getting ready to order LED reverse lights. These are the reverse bulbs I'm going to order. 2 Pcs 11W 6000K White 921 T10 T15 Back Up Reverse LED Light Bulbs Projector Lens | eBay

The interior LED set I got had enough to do the license plate bulbs too. As recommended by another member on here. 11x LED SMD White Conversion Map License Package Kit for 2013 2015 Toyota RAV4 | eBay
Thanks for the link, The interior kit is much cheaper than the one I found. 10x White Interior LED Lights Package Kit for 2016 Scion Im Tool | eBay
As for the reverse bulbs, I prefer a bright white-yellow color led. You know where i can find them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not sure about the color your looking for. But the reverse bulbs are 921 and 18 watts a piece so you want something close to that wattage. I would say just look for 921 LEDs and find something you like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts