Scion iM Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Jeff, yes I did. Sounds great, way better than stock. Install is easy enough, just unbolt exhaust and remove from hangers and bolt up exhaust. Use threadlocker.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the Forum, I also installed the DNA Motors catback and love it so far. I have worked on just about everything else on cars besides the exhaust. Can I ask a dumb question? What is the easiest way to center the rear of the pipe so it is not touching the bumper? Buying a new hanger possibly?

·
Registered
65 Posts
When I put mine in, the tip ended up pretty much where the stock one was (just extended out a little further). Have not had any issues with it touching the bumper.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I need to install mine. Hopefully soon.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I did a full custom exhaust from the header back. I’m running the DC Sport Ceramic header 4-1, custom 2 1/2 piping, Magnaflow resonator (to replace the scuba) and then the DNA back. It sounds great and I’ve never had any issues. As far as it hanging in the rear, the DNA Exhaust should mount the same as stock, maybe a 1/2 inch out further. Never had any issues with mine.

I need to install mine. Hopefully soon.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My only issue with the DNA is that it bumps the heat shield during idle sometimes so i get this rattling

·
Registered
422 Posts
My only issue with the DNA is that it bumps the heat shield during idle sometimes so i get this rattling
Sounds like you just need to adjust the hangers and align it better.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Which model DC Sports header fits the iM ? Does it have a mount for O2 Sensor is it emission legal Thanks Nov 2019

41 - 50 of 50 Posts