Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Check out this Scion FR-S that has been worked on by EKanoo. It comes from the United Arab Emirates and is a dedicated drag race car with 4 times the factory horsepower.

The 2-liter boxer engine from Subaru has been replaced by a 2JZ conversion project. That's how those flames are able to come out of the hood.

This FR-S has many other expensive parts. These include a Precision 6262 Turbo, Hyper Tune Intake and a Custom 4 Row Intercooler. The exhaust is piped through the hood of the car.

The EKanoo FR-S can run the quarter mile in 9.3 seconds and delivers 700 hp to the rear wheels.

Follow the link to watch the video.

EKanoo Scion FR-S with 2JZ Spits Huge Flames Though the Hood - Video

·
Registered
661 Posts
2JZ no ****!

Not surprised they were able to accomplish this as for over the past decade these motors have been pushed brutally hard, probably still running the stock bottom end and transmission.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would assume there is a non-stock transmission for a car that they are entering in drag races.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I would assume there is a non-stock transmission for a car that they are entering in drag races.
When they're using a powertrain that's been pushed to its limits for over a decade now, you can bet they'd go with what's been proven already ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have seen flames coming from exhaust pipes, but never engines. That just seems extremely unsafe. I can't imagine they actually drive it while there are flames spewing into their face.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I have seen flames coming from exhaust pipes, but never engines. That just seems extremely unsafe. I can't imagine they actually drive it while there are flames spewing into their face.
It's no different here, that is also coming from an exhaust pipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts