Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been driving my iM for sometime now, and the inside is a dust magnet.. No matter how much I wipe down the gloss black piano trim by the touch screen it al comes back 5 minutes later.. I use a microfiber cloth, I cange it once a week.. Just being pickey lol.. Any idea's to make the dust go away?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Not sure if it's from the outside environment or if excess dust is trapped in the seats. Could try giving the interior a good vacuum and see if that helps. If not, you still come out with a clean car.

If you just live somewhere with a lot of dust I don't think you can do much about it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Certain surfaces/textures hide/expose dust better than others. Sometimes dust is just accentuated by the lighting conditions within the cabin.

You'll generally find your interior to be dirtier in the Winter because the of the angle of the Sun in North America.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Everything is covered in snow right now so I don't really know. Maybe it's sand from the beach or it's just pretty dusty lately?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Totally depends where you live, but I believe I heard of people with snow building up there instead. It's annoying but it could be something worse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts