Scion iM Forum banner

Does anyone know the name of this piece?

1100 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  gcomer
Hi everyone!
Does anyone know what is the name of the piece that is enclosed in the green circle?
the one that covers the radiator

Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Light Automotive lighting
See less See more
1 - 5 of 10 Posts
Are you talking about the core support that holds the radiator, or the bracket that has the hood latch / horn?

that black plastic piece that I put in a photo between the grill and the core support

脥cono de validado por la comunidad
See less See more
Appears to be called the Radiator Support Cover, or Upper Radiator Support Cover - can find part numbers for other vehicles, but not an iM unfortunately.
but the one in the photo is installed in a scion im and it shows that it fits perfectly
1 - 5 of 10 Posts