Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
I am here, Columbia, MD to be exact. I can barely see any other iM's on the road in DMV area. Mine really stands out. I wish it was green or red, those colors really pop.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Virginia Beach here, but I travel to D.C. Alexandria, and Baltimore frequently for work.

·
Registered
661 Posts
i think it's obvious where iM's will be located most and it will be cities like New York City, etc. after all that's the type of environment it was designed for and that's where we see most of them now with real numbers.

·
Registered
274 Posts
i think it's obvious where iM's will be located most and it will be cities like New York City, etc. after all that's the type of environment it was designed for and that's where we see most of them now with real numbers.
I see people driving Corolla's and even Smart cars in DMV area. It's just that many people don't really consider Scion when they are shopping for a car. Neither did I, actually. I had no idea iM even existed, since I haven't seen any of them around this area. I ran into the iM when I was randomly searching Autotrader for manual transmission cars in my area, then I went to test drive the iM and I liked it. So if more people researched their cars better, iM would be way more popular than it is today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts