Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
But now you don't know where you feet should go!
Snowfall hasn't started yet but I'm hoping Weather tech will come out with their mats asap.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But now you don't know where you feet should go!
Snowfall hasn't started yet but I'm hoping Weather tech will come out with their mats asap.
Lol! I mentally traced the footprints.
I'm waiting there with you, I still need the cargo mat.
Can't you just order the mats for the Yaris? Or do they have the model name on them?
It wouldn't be an exact fit, there's another thread that suggests even the Auris ones wont fit. Judging from the picture on their European site it won't fit even when flipped for left hand drive :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
yea I want the weather tech floor mats so badly. I emailed them to inquiry when they are selling but they never get back to me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yep I emailed weather tech and they didn't reply either, that was about a month ago. Snow is right around the corner and these AWMs aren't gonna work for me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hopefully you guys get them before the weather gets too bad :/
Are the OEM AWM not good enough because of side coverage? I never lived in snow areas so if I have complaints about just the lack of foot rest coverage I'm sure it's worse there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I replaced my carpeted mats with the all-weather mats because I'm moving to DC in a week. The lack of side coverage should be fine for my location. The grooves should contain plenty of crap. Mine also came with the carpeted trunk mat, but I actually prefer the cargo tray to contain any spillage.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hopefully you guys get them before the weather gets too bad :/
Are the OEM AWM not good enough because of side coverage? I never lived in snow areas so if I have complaints about just the lack of foot rest coverage I'm sure it's worse there.
Yea the flaps all around the edges don't taper upwards at all which I feel is rather important but I got them on the cheap so I'll take it for now.
The Camrys on the other hand, here is the OEM version of the all weather mats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea the flaps all around the edges don't taper upwards at all which I feel is rather important but I got them on the cheap so I'll take it for now.
The Camrys on the other hand, here is the OEM version of the all weather mats.
Aw man I wish we got that..

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's an awesome mat, looks like they have about a couple CM of depth going on which is good for holding in all the mess as long as you knock off what ever you can before getting in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got an email from Weathertech saying front floor liners now available.
Some of my posts disappeared so I can't add a link but here's the part #
Part #: 448661

·
Registered
58 Posts
I hear 3D MAXpider Kagu Rubber Floor Mats are pretty good aftermarket auto mats from the people at Yaris World site (who prefer them over the Weathertech design). I'm think of picking up a front set for my 5-spd-manual 2015 Yaris SE. They look nice, and I'm told the quality is very good. I'm too new to this site to post a link to them unfortunately, but you can google them easily enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts