Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm considering purchasing an iM, but with their availability becoming limited I'm wondering if I should wait for the badge change over to Toyota for maybe some improvements or, grab a iM now with some discounts.

A few questions as well....

Do you think there will be any major changes for 2017 under the Toyota badge?
Will the "younger" styling ground effects stick around, or will the iM look more like a European Auris?
Will the Corolla iM offer fog lights?
Does the the current iM come with an alarm system?

·
Registered
201 Posts
2017 Corolla iM

Hello all, I'm considering purchasing an iM, but with their availability becoming limited I'm wondering if I should wait for the badge change over to Toyota for maybe some improvements or, grab a iM now with some discounts.

A few questions as well....

Do you think there will be any major changes for 2017 under the Toyota badge?
Will the "younger" styling ground effects stick around, or will the iM look more like a European Auris?
Will the Corolla iM offer fog lights?
Does the the current iM come with an alarm system?
Good questions. Yes big difference between current iM and what you see in the Auris and Levin so we'll just have to see. I can't say what to do but I'm happy with my SCION iM. No the current iM does not come with a alarm system.
I'm hoping we'll at least have some made to fit floor mats from various manufactures when it does release.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the same dilemma…
I finally just bought my scion im with a big discount on the car… The discount is probably because they want to sell all scion car as soon as possible and this may not be available with the new corolla… Anyway, I love my scion !!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was gonna wait for the transition to Toyota as well...

But SCION was offering a $750 instant rebate and some other discount....Got suckered in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Actually, the official discount was 750$ too. But it was the last im of the dealer and I got 3000$ discount + the upgrade radio, not that bad ! I was thinking of waiting for the Toyota transition too, maybe they will add a sunroof that would be very appreciated, but for 3000$ discounts, I will totally live with a scion without sunroof....

It's up to you !

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Actually, the official discount was 750$ too. But it was the last im of the dealer and I got 3000$ discount + the upgrade radio, not that bad ! I was thinking of waiting for the Toyota transition too, maybe they will add a sunroof that would be very appreciated, but for 3000$ discounts, I will totally live with a scion without sunroof....

It's up to you !

That's an amazing discount. Almost makes we wish I would have waited

·
Registered
120 Posts
They are most likely have a "base" version w/ like a "S" version or sport I bet.

So if they have a base version it will probably be like a stripped down version...No Body-kit and stuff.

Then again you never know!

·
Registered
2 Posts

It's up to you !
I just got the 2017 I'm. It still the same features from the 2016 no sun roof available no fog Ligths ,but you can buy the set of fog Ligths for $69.00 in amazon or eBay nice car but I wish it had more power.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts