Scion iM Forum banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I like the idea here. I wish they had one that stuck out just a little on the front. Thanks for the link.
Doesn't look like it references off anything, and with where the screw holes are would think you could shift it forward some to get the look you want. Could be wrong, but that is how it appears in the pictures at least.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Doesn't look like it references off anything, and with where the screw holes are would think you could shift it forward some to get the look you want. Could be wrong, but that is how it appears in the pictures at least.
If that was a one piece it could be perfect. :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Got new wheels last month, I think they look great
How about a better side view of the wheels? Hard to see the wheels from that angle. What size, width and offset are they? I've been looking and I'm curious about the width and offset.

·
Registered
49 Posts
How about a better side view of the wheels? Hard to see the wheels from that angle. What size, width and offset are they? I've been looking and I'm curious about the width and offset.
Yeah for sure!

They're identical to the stock wheels in terms of size, and I'm running the stock tire size. 17x7 5x114.3 offset I forgot, I think 40-45?

·
Registered
447 Posts
My 2017 Corolla iM 6MT. New Enkei TD5 wheels 17x8 +45mm offset. I love them since they have a little grey with the black to give some depth. I've never been a fan of all black wheels since they just disappear into the tire.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Some snow fun from this winter with my winter wheels and tires.

·
Registered
447 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts

101 - 120 of 120 Posts