Scion iM Forum banner
81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I love seeing this pic side by side with and without the rear wind deflector. In the pictures I think I love it more without the wind deflector even though I keep thinking that I would like it. I wish I could see what it looks like in person.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I got to finally set an iM with the rear deflector at the Portland Auto Show last month. It looked amazing in person and doesn't stick up like pictures seem to make it look. So I ordered one and it is waiting for me at the dealer, just need to have the chance to go pick it up! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
The rear deflector adds a lot of character to the iM! When i was looking at my iM before i bought it, i already knew the deflector was on my list of accessories.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The stock upper hatch spoiler-trim is too small, and the accessory spoiler that fits over it is really too big/lengthy & excessive for an already dressed-up economy car. My opinion.

·
Registered
447 Posts
The stock upper hatch spoiler-trim is too small, and the accessory spoiler that fits over it is really too big/lengthy & excessive for an already dressed-up economy car. My opinion.
That's what I thought until I saw it on a car in person. It looks even better in person then in pictures.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Never noticed that pinstripe from front to back. Looks good!
I envy you washing the car in this heat lol. Too dark when it starts to cool off, and all I want to do is sleep in if I don't have work haha.
Thanks, I like the stripe. The bottom stripe is a near match to the body color.

As a Phx resident, I give the car a good clay bar, polish and wax before summer hits. Then I just keep up with regular washing during the summer. Then once it "cools" off a bit I return to regular care.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I took a drive with my 2017 CSM 6MT iM and my future son-in-law came along with his 2018 ESB CVT iM. We drove up the Columbia River Gorge and up into the mountains to enjoy some great roads.

The Columbia River looking east from the Washington side.

Farther up river at Bonneville Dam with it in the background.

Looking at the Columbia River near "The Bridge Of The Gods."

Up in the hills for a little hike.

Reactions: ARG05

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I took a drive with my 2017 CSM 6MT iM and my future son-in-law came along with his 2018 ESB CVT iM. We drove up the Columbia River Gorge and up into the mountains to enjoy some great roads.

The Columbia River looking east from the Washington side.

Farther up river at Bonneville Dam with it in the background.

Looking at the Columbia River near "The Bridge Of The Gods."

Up in the hills for a little hike.

Looks like a fun drive with two great cars :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Nothing special, just been a bit quite around here so here go.

Misty at the station getting go go juice
What is the lip you have installed on the underside of the front end? I've been looking for something like this but haven't find one yet.

·
Registered
447 Posts
This link just brings me to the main menu for the iM forum???? Can you try again for me please? Thanks.

Not the exact same thing, but ran across this while looking for something else. Might be an alternative.

ProTekt Skid Plates for the Front Bumper of your Toyota Corolla IM and Scion IM
I like the idea here. I wish they had one that stuck out just a little on the front. Thanks for the link.

81 - 100 of 120 Posts