Scion iM Forum banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
ohh yeah
my mistake you told me so with the air intake thread;)

·
Registered
427 Posts
My new 2017 iM 6-speed manual. I love it!

Reactions: GTI and davect01

·
Registered
427 Posts
My iM on my drive from Washington State to New Mexico. This is driving through Capital Reef National Park in southern Utah.

Reactions: davect01

·
Registered
58 Posts
My new 2017 iM 6-speed manual. I love it!

Looking good! I definitely prefer the iM without the added oversized rear hatch spoiler that I have seen on other iM's. It's just too much. I would also hate to live in a state that forces you to have a front license plate, as it doesn't look right on certain cars - and the iM is one of them.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Looking good! I definitely prefer the iM without the added oversized rear hatch spoiler that I have seen on other iM's. It's just too much. I would also hate to live in a state that forces you to have a front license plate, as it doesn't look right on certain cars - and the iM is one of them.
I don't have much choice on the front plate but it doesn't bother me too much on the iM. I'm still on the fence about the rear wind deflector. I would like to see one in person but I do like the look form some pics that I've seen. Still unsure about it though. It's not very common so it makes your iM stand out even more.

·
Registered
427 Posts
My iM next to Elephant Butte Lake near Truth or Consequences, NM today.

·
Registered
427 Posts
This one was taken in Southern Utah. What a view!!

Reactions: GTI and davect01
61 - 80 of 118 Posts