illest and Crooks & Castles unveiled their fully tuned Scion iM’s at a pre-SEMA party last week, now the voting begins!
Crooks & Castles is currently in the lead but there’s still time to cast your vote before this year’s winner is announced November 20th at the LA Auto Show, one team will take home the $10,000 grand prize.
Will you vote for the illest’s Japanese-VIP inspired Scion iM?
S-Factor has kindly listed out the illest mods for us:
• Dark Grey color change with Safari wrap
• Brembo 4-piston caliper with a 380mm disc
• Rotiform 1 of 1 RSE mesh 19″ wheels
• Rays Engineering Lug Nuts
• Toyo Tires 225/35R19
• Air Lift Performance 3H Digital Air Suspension
• MB Quart Separates, Amplifiers & Subs
• Suede & Leather Interior by DJ Designs
• Momo Motorsports Shift Knob
• Vip’d Out Front and Rear Trays
Or will it be Crooks & Castles’ Widebody Scion iM?
• Boden Autohaus installed custom roll cage, exhaust, air suspension
• Recaro R100 Race Seats
• Sparco Senttanta Pedals
• NRG Short Hub
• Nardi Sport Rally steering wheel
• Nardi Ambition Shift Knob
• Accuair Suspension
• Toyo Tires R888 – 225/40/18 fronts and 255/35/18 rears
• Rotiform LHR Wheels – 18×10 fronts and 18×11 rears
• Bollkommen Design Over Fender Kit
• Strassesport Paint and Body
Both tuned iM’s are equipped with nitrous tanks and while Crooks & Castles’ is provided by Boden Autohaus, illest has made no mention of theirs…Yet
Could we see the nitrous in action before or during the LA Auto Show for performance judging?
Which design will you vote for?