1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yep interested..... Where can you get the seat back protectors? I'm kinda waiting on Weathertech, Aries or Huskey to come out with something perfect fit.

Universal Cargo Mat and Trunk Mat for Cars SUVs and Minivans | WeatherTech.com
Hey, that's my car lol.

I bought this in Canada. This option isn't available in US dealerships but the link from B91SUPRA is the correct part. It is one piece that extends to the back seat fastened with velcro.

Oh btw the price on the link is $128 CAD so about $100 USD

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, that's my car lol.

I bought this in Canada. This option isn't available in US dealerships but the link from B91SUPRA is the correct part. It is one piece that extends to the back seat fastened with velcro.

Oh btw the price on the link is $128 CAD so about $100 USD
That actually sounds good... so far, that is the only link that would sell to the US. Shipping is $85 to the US.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That actually sounds good... so far, that is the only link that would sell to the US. Shipping is $85 to the US.
Some guy from the FB page did a group buy and of course he made profit out of it. I thought of doing the same thing but maybe a couple of units here and there.

The weight is not the problem but the bulk of the item. My guess is that $85 is also in CAD which is probably about $60 USD.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I seen someone with a shoe tray that fit perfectly into their trunk, might be something some of you might want to look into. Great way to control the mess since when it gets dirty, you can always pull it out and power wash the mess away.

·
Registered
101 Posts

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts