Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Le iM.

Just got my iM a couple days ago, tried posting is a few days ago but it wasn't letting me because the file was too big. But here we go, been trying to get a few things for her but its hard to find things still. So far I've just added a bubble shift knob, and ordered a gold tow hook thats on its way. Looking to lower her soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just got my iM a couple days ago, tried posting is a few days ago but it wasn't letting me because the file was too big. But here we go, been trying to get a few things for her but its hard to find things still. So far I've just added a bubble shift knob, and ordered a gold tow hook thats on its way. Looking to lower her soon.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the size and stance you have going on but not a fan of the style of wheels, to each their own. However, black wheels play in nicely to the black trim going on around the bumper and windows!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Also not sure about the black wheels. And I really mean I can't decide. certainly like black better than chrome though, so going off that I'm gonna give you a thumbs up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Niiiiice. What % tint?
Limo in the back 5% and 20% front windows and a 20% visor. gotta love AZ we can get away with a bit. guy offered to tint the entire windshield with a very light tint just to block UV, passed on that.

Has anyone gotten clear bra installed? my tint guy said he would do the full front and mirrors for $375. He said something about the primer on scions being black and it would show really bad with the white paint. since I have never owned a new car all my previous cars had rock chips and I just lived with it. Just curious if others have done it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a blizzard pearl white iM, and I have only owned it for over 2 months now and it has a few rock chips in it already on the front end. It is indeed black primer under that beautiful pearl paint :( it shows....

·
Registered
25 Posts
As I am not skilled to handle photoshop, I do it the hard way for you guys while I was changing back summer tire on my venza.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts