Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wouldn't be a bad addition to the lineup in my opinion. I wonder if they would keep the front grille and fascia - it's pretty distinctive to Toyota.

·
Registered
432 Posts
But is that correlation or causation? Did they not change the Toyota because it is a Toyota, or for some other reason? Maybe they did what they did for reasons that are completely different from simply which brand they borrowed the model from.

·
Registered
661 Posts
No idea why they did what they did, it's just what they did that i'm taking notice of since it's a way to gauge what they might do.

But maybe i'm wrong and we'll see greater changes? (i hope)

·
Registered
219 Posts
But is that correlation or causation? Did they not change the Toyota because it is a Toyota, or for some other reason? Maybe they did what they did for reasons that are completely different from simply which brand they borrowed the model from.
No that's how Toyota does it. They change the grille but not the face. The Mazda had a Mazda face...

·
Registered
661 Posts
No that's how Toyota does it. They change the grille but not the face. The Mazda had a Mazda face...
just imagine if the Scion looked more like its mazda brother, that sure wouldn't be good.
with the changes they made, they've done well with slotting it into Scions portfolio while doing what's just enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts