Scion iM Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A review was posted by Auto123 and they have hit a few key points in their review.

The Scion execs on-hand at the launch of the 2016 iM compact in Cowtown were sure to mention the premium features the vehicle offered. In the next breath, however, they talked about the young, tech-savvy types they were targeting. Trouble is, young, tech-savvy types don’t buy that many cars, and when they do, well, the various MINI models have a strong hold on the segment.
It was noted that the Scion iM was roomy with a nice interior and it's pretty quite in their with the great noise reduction. I've stuck up a link in my post if you want to read the rest of it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
roomy is going to be a big plus especially for growing families that want enough and want it for a good price, good for those in their late 20's and early 30's trying to start a family.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's supposed to be just below the Matrizx in size. Not quite sure if it's misspelled or I just can't find that model.
The iM is great in size but not for those who are looking to drive aggressively since it took a bit more time than the writer assumed when trying to pass that RV.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts