Scion iM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I just bought my 2018 iM last week, and I love it!

I bought the Arkon seat rail mount, only to realize that the seat rail does not have a standard bolt to remove. Does anybody have this, and can offer input on if there's a way to make it work with the seat rail? Or am I going to have to mount it to the car itself to make it work?

I can't post the link or an image, because my account is new, but if you search Arkon Car Seat Rail Phone on Amazon, it'll come right up.

Thanks a lot for any help!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Hi all! I just bought my 2018 iM last week, and I love it!

I bought the Arkon seat rail mount, only to realize that the seat rail does not have a standard bolt to remove. Does anybody have this, and can offer input on if there's a way to make it work with the seat rail? Or am I going to have to mount it to the car itself to make it work?

I can't post the link or an image, because my account is new, but if you search Arkon Car Seat Rail Phone on Amazon, it'll come right up.

Thanks a lot for any help!
Interesting idea for a mount. Never messed with the seat so no idea on the bolts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.