alriiiiiiight i've done a few things in the past month to make my iM "Mi"ne.
- Hella Supertone Horns
- A set of Foglights (thanks for the link with your update
- And thank you
for your detailed instructions in your "diy foglights" thread.)
- Added a sub in the audio department
- Tightened in a Tanabe strut brace
- Bumper guard
- Mud guards
- Window vent visors (thank you
for the link)
- Went ahead and did the Air intake mod and added an Upgr8 dry air filter (thank you
for posting this in the air intake thread)
- Cool white interior lights and license plate lights (still waiting on my personalized plate lol..)
A lot of getting to know the car, super fun to work with. Still has that new car smell lol. really enjoying Mi iM.
Reading throughout the forum definitely helped with everything. Thanks! Let's keep it up!
Oh and check out my garage if interested in Pics. I try to update as I go.