Scion iM Forum

Scion iM Forum (https://www.scionimforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic Discussion (https://www.scionimforum.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   What's Grinding Your Gears? (https://www.scionimforum.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/6314-whats-grinding-your-gears.html)

ultimica06 08-04-2016 09:51 AM

What's Grinding Your Gears?

Ha!

So whats grinding my gears?

Someone asked 1 of the easiest dumb Q's in a FB Group Page...Asking for a Bulb Size....DUDE! look in your Owners Manual!...or GOOGLE...it takes 2 seconds!

Someone else called me rude & a dick because I offered solutions??....Then that same guy got Sensitive Nancy and said he's blocking me...hahaha...WTF!

Just dont understand how if you know how to type words in a FB Group page & Post It!....BUT cant figure out how to GOOGLE something...Good Golly!!!!

nics 08-04-2016 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimica06 (Post 63018)
Ha!

So whats grinding my gears?

Someone asked 1 of the easiest dumb Q's in a FB Group Page...Asking for a Bulb Size....DUDE! look in your Owners Manual!...or GOOGLE...it takes 2 seconds!

Someone else called me rude & a dick because I offered solutions??....Then that same guy got Sensitive Nancy and said he's blocking me...hahaha...WTF!

Just dont understand how if you know how to type words in a FB Group page & Post It!....BUT cant figure out how to GOOGLE something...Good Golly!!!!

Most folks have a sense that an FB reply would be faster than doing a google search. Just don't be an ass to your response lol

Nick Prescott 08-04-2016 11:01 AM

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_li...2vw9o1_500.jpg

davect01 08-04-2016 11:16 AM

59 Attachment(s)
I would agrer that it is an easy question to find, but how hard is it simply to respond nicely?

ultimica06 08-04-2016 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nics (Post 63026)
Most folks have a sense that an FB reply would be faster than doing a google search. Just don't be an ass to your response lol

Come on though....Its asking how to open a can of food!

Well you get a can opener to open it...Well for me its on that level.

ultimica06 08-04-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davect01 (Post 63042)
I would agrer that it is an easy question to find, but how hard is it simply to respond nicely?

I did though and I gave solutions...Then as always that 1 ass muncher that posts to be a smart ass and say I was a Troll or something....then they have make themselves look they are right too.

lee25088 08-04-2016 12:54 PM

The Facebook group has a search you can use that will only search within the group as well. I use it quite often and it works great and is very fast

ultimica06 08-04-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee25088 (Post 63066)
The Facebook group has a search you can use that will only search within the group as well. I use it quite often and it works great and is very fast

You sir are a rare breed then...lol...Glad some people are on it!

MiScion 08-04-2016 01:47 PM

Lol this changed from a general "what's grinding your gears" to literally "what is grinding @ultimica06 gears" ;)

nics 08-04-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimica06 (Post 63050)
Come on though....Its asking how to open a can of food!

Well you get a can opener to open it...Well for me its on that level.

I know, I know but there are people that are slow... I'd prefer that the FB and forums have a more positive environment.

I've seen this on other forums, most members feel that they are elite and know everything. Plenty of people get discouraged in this thing, just saying.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee25088 (Post 63066)

I use that too lol, very useful finding stuff buried