What do you Dislike / Like - Page 3 - Scion iM Forum
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 Old 08-02-2016, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
@Cosmo good list!

The iM shares the same chassis as the Lexus CT200h & Corolla Auris....Some people use the 2nd Gen tC( I wouldnt)

Yea eventually will just get the H&R Lowering Springs.

Owner of a 2016 Classic Silver Metallic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 Old 08-02-2016, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
@ultimica06 thanks!

Are the H&R only listed for the Auris right now? I talked to Megan and they said they are testing the EZ ll system for the iM right now. Should be available in 2-4 months. That's kinda what I'm interested in since it's geared more towards street use and comfort. I've used Megan before and they were solid and priced well.
post #23 of 27 Old 08-03-2016, 10:43 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
@ultimica06 thanks!

Are the H&R only listed for the Auris right now? I talked to Megan and they said they are testing the EZ ll system for the iM right now. Should be available in 2-4 months. That's kinda what I'm interested in since it's geared more towards street use and comfort. I've used Megan before and they were solid and priced well.
the megan EZ streets i had on my SC were god awful. worst suspension i've ever ridden on besides cut springs. considering they were 6 years old idk how much of a difference that would make but man i hated mine.

post #24 of 27 Old 08-03-2016, 11:45 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueBallz View Post
the megan EZ streets i had on my SC were god awful. worst suspension i've ever ridden on besides cut springs. considering they were 6 years old idk how much of a difference that would make but man i hated mine.
Good to know. I had them, not the EZ ones, on my old 240sx over 10 years ago and they were good for me. I honestly think I will just end up with some lowering springs, not sure which, and be done. Anyone have input on RS-R or Tanabe?
post #25 of 27 Old 08-08-2016, 02:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee25088 View Post
I thought of one more. The engines inability to slow down the car. I have the stick and it can't slow itself down to save it's life.
Rev match and down shift, does the trick for me
post #26 of 27 Old 08-09-2016, 12:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAsteroid View Post
Rev match and down shift, does the trick for me
I know how to downshift but it just doesn't slow itself down. I drive 15 miles downhill to work and 15 miles uphill going home. Going down hill it won't do anything unless I'm going pretty slow and I'm down to 3rd gear or lower. It just doesn't like hills that's all. I drive my old car more often anyways and I rarely use the brakes on it cause it will slow itself down quite well.
post #27 of 27 Old 08-09-2016, 10:50 AM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee25088 View Post
I know how to downshift but it just doesn't slow itself down. I drive 15 miles downhill to work and 15 miles uphill going home. Going down hill it won't do anything unless I'm going pretty slow and I'm down to 3rd gear or lower. It just doesn't like hills that's all. I drive my old car more often anyways and I rarely use the brakes on it cause it will slow itself down quite well.
I was driving on the backside of palomar mountain gping down hill. 50 mph i leave it in 5th, 40 mph in 4th, 30 mph on 3rd, and i dont even have to step on the brakes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Scion iM Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page