19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 27 Old 09-09-2019, 01:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IM Matt View Post
I have used the Jet Power Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor for 2 years now with a Injen Cold Air intake setup.
With no issues on a highway trip from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania to Lewes Delaware I averaged 46.8 MPG !
Locally driving increase of 5/8 MPG ....30 MPG winter time a little different because I use Blizzack Snow Tires on a second set of rims and tires for winter.....in Pennsylvania.
The stock MAF Sensor is not calibrated for higher volume of air flow that a air intake can create. People spend $$$ on rims and tint buy something that is going to give back in MPG !!! You can buy direct from them ....www.jetchip.com

On another subject I’m thinking of buying Sprintbooster $300.00 on Amazon.com plug n play throttle controller to cure the delayed throttle response in our iM this company was out BEFORE Pedal Commander .If you do this I have been told you CANNOT USE THIS with the Orange Virus Tunning program so don’t buy this if you are going that route with your car...
.Sept 6.2019
Is this what you are using? It says it has 8 information screens but only lists 2 of the 8. What are the others? How does it hook up?
https://jetchip.com/shop/chips-modul...rfuel-monitor/

89 Supercharged White MR2 5MT/09 Corolla S TURBO CSM 5MT
17 Corolla iM CSM 6MT/ 17 RAV4 XLE MGM
95 Previa S/C White AT/06 Scion xB MT/10 Prius III Blizzard Pearl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 Old 09-09-2019, 08:21 AM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
I thought he was using this https://jetchip.com/shop/performance...ss-air-sensor/
IM Matt likes this.

-16 IM CVT
post #23 of 27 Old 09-10-2019, 07:03 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Jet Mass Airflow Sensor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcomer View Post
Yes Mass Air Flow Sensor is what I am using sorry.IM Matt

post #24 of 27 Old 09-10-2019, 07:09 AM

post #25 of 27 Old 09-12-2019, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Yes Mass Air Flow Sensor is what I am using sorry.IM Matt
Thanks. When I searched for parts for my 2017 Corolla iM nothing came up so it made no sense. I'm not sure what was happening. On their website, they also list the engine for the 2009 Corolla and up including the iM as the 1ZZ-FE and not the 2ZR-FE. It concerns me that they don't even know the correct engine the car has since the 1ZZ-FE hasn't been around since the 9th Gen Corolla.
IM Matt likes this.

Last edited by SuperchargedMR2; 09-12-2019 at 03:44 AM.
post #26 of 27 Old 09-13-2019, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedMR2 View Post
Thanks. When I searched for parts for my 2017 Corolla iM nothing came up so it made no sense. I'm not sure what was happening. On their website, they also list the engine for the 2009 Corolla and up including the iM as the 1ZZ-FE and not the 2ZR-FE. It concerns me that they don't even know the correct engine the car has since the 1ZZ-FE hasn't been around since the 9th Gen Corolla.
Some sites are dragging their feet updating web pages for products ,example NSTTuning sells a under drive pulley for the Scion XD same part number now in 2019 states it will fit the iM !! search Toyota Corolla 2008/2018 $148.00 #NST08010 75 percent weight reduction supposedly will fit iM Still using stock belt.I have heard 7/10 HP gain!!! They make a pulley kit for MR2 !! As seen in your picture Take Care Matt
post #27 of 27 Old 09-14-2019, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Some sites are dragging their feet updating web pages for products ,example NSTTuning sells a under drive pulley for the Scion XD same part number now in 2019 states it will fit the iM !! search Toyota Corolla 2008/2018 $148.00 #NST08010 75 percent weight reduction supposedly will fit iM Still using stock belt.I have heard 7/10 HP gain!!! They make a pulley kit for MR2 !! As seen in your picture Take Care Matt
I have a pulley kit on my MR2 for more boost on the supercharger. I have an underdrive pulley from NST that I bought years ago for my 2009 Corolla S before I turbocharged it. I was debating on using it for my 2107 iM or selling it. I've read a lot about how it can damage the crank on some cars.
IM Matt likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Scion iM Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page