Scion iM Forum banner

What's Grinding Your Gears?

6K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  DarkAsteroid 
#1 ·
Ha!

So whats grinding my gears?

Someone asked 1 of the easiest dumb Q's in a FB Group Page...Asking for a Bulb Size....DUDE! look in your Owners Manual!...or GOOGLE...it takes 2 seconds!

Someone else called me rude & a dick because I offered solutions??....Then that same guy got Sensitive Nancy and said he's blocking me...hahaha...WTF!

Just dont understand how if you know how to type words in a FB Group page & Post It!....BUT cant figure out how to GOOGLE something...Good Golly!!!!

#11 ·
Unfortunately common sense isn't too common. Some of us grew up with encyclopedias, the dewey decimal system, a library card, Yellow Pages, and Chilton's Manuals. Some grew up spoon fed.

I've come to the conclusion that this is one of my most favorite web links EVER.... Let me google that for you

I moderated for ScionLife, NASIOC, and quite a few different FB pages... the which intake is best, what springs are best, what light bulbs do I need, what exhaust is that?... those questions never go away no matter how many times they are asked. At this point I just send them a masked link to: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh (unless it's something I have a link saved for).

Reactions: ultimica06
#12 ·
Unfortunately common sense isn't too common. Some of us grew up with encyclopedias, the dewey decimal system, a library card, Yellow Pages, and Chilton's Manuals. Some grew up spoon fed.

I've come to the conclusion that this is one of my most favorite web links EVER.... Let me google that for you

I moderated for ScionLife, NASIOC, and quite a few different FB pages... the which intake is best, what springs are best, what light bulbs do I need, what exhaust is that?... those questions never go away no matter how many times they are asked. At this point I just send them a masked link to: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh (unless it's something I have a link saved for).

Oh Lord "Scionlife" had good times there back in the day...the fights and arguments!....haha

I like your statement.....Basically maybe thats why I get annoyed since I been in the game for like a longtime and in Car Forums etc....I see the same repeated stuff....

#14 ·
haha....Got banned from the FB Group.......Guess being "real" doesnt cut it w/ other iM Owners....Not exactly Grinding My Gears about it....Find it humorous as soon as I gave an Opinion...I get tagged "Trouble Negative Person".....No warning or anything just a "Boot" out of the group.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.