Scion iM Forum banner

Where to find Rain Guards/Vent Visors

33K views 52 replies 16 participants last post by  Charliepr 
#1 ·
#10 ·
I have been emailing weathertech and they said there are now in the process of making a set for the im. They told me 2-3 months and they should be out. I did find that the new style corolla front windows are the same so I got some for just the fronts for now, got them for free so I figured I would try them, only the fronts fit though.

#22 ·
If you buy this kit, take your time putting them in, especially the front. You will need a plier or stack of plastic cards to insert the clips. Clips are metal, and they will scratch your window or tint if not properly seated (when you roll them up). Stretch the clips out once inserted all the way in to prevent scratches, or dip it if that helps...

Attachments

#27 · (Edited)
I can't live without them so I bought the AVS External Mount Ventvisors for the Toyota Corolla 2016 and the fronts fit perfect. At Autoanything they were $55.24 with a 10 dollar mail in rebate, free shipping no tax.

#43 · (Edited)
After reading this thread I thought I would send a query to Weathertech here what I wrote and their response:

In either February or March of this year, I asked about Side Window Deflectors for a 2016 Scion iM. I have not heard anything back about these. I belong to the Scion iM forum, several members have posted that they are waiting for these to come out. Myself I have 2 iM's that I want the Side Window Deflectors for. Is there any time frame on when these will be available? Also even with Scion closing their doors the iM will continue as a Toyota Corolla iM for 2017. So the line will continue for at least a couple more years.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in WeatherTech Products Limited.

Unfortunately, we do not offer Side Window Deflectors for the 2016 Scion iM. There are no plans for development at this time. Please feel free to fill out the product request form linked below:

New Product Updates | WeatherTech.com

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you!
Michael Maloney
CSR

#48 ·
Update Feb 2020 Weather Tech is making Front and Sets look up 2017/18 Toyota Corolla iM ,the rears come with stickers on them saying they fit a Auris you....When you search for 2016 Scion iM it only lists the fronts !!! Still today �� I’ve called them to tell them of their error in listing but they seem like they don’t care ��*♂ Matt

#49 ·
Update Feb 2020 Weather Tech is making Front and Sets look up 2017/18 Toyota Corolla iM ,the rears come with stickers on them saying they fit a Auris you....When you search for 2016 Scion iM it only lists the fronts !!! Still today �� I’ve called them to tell them of their error in listing but they seem like they don’t care ��*♂ Matt
Good to know that they finally came out with them but the Wells visors look great and I only paid $45 for them! :D

Reactions: azuki
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.